Some topics that will be discussed include:
- New results from neutrino experiments
- Neutrino imprints in the large-scale structure
- Neutrino interactions in cosmology and cosmological tensions
- Particle physics implication of current cosmological constraints
This event will take place at MPA and will be a full-day in person meeting with a couple of invited speakers, but we will reserve ample time for contributed presentations. Participation from early career researchers is most welcome! To submit an abstract just use the tab on the left.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Iván Esteban (Ohio State University)
- César Hernández-Aguayo (MPA)
- Deanna Hooper (Helsinki University)
- Susanne Mertens (TUM and MPP)
- Vivian Poulin (CNRS, LUPM)
Registration and further information on indico.
The Neutrino Cosmology Day is an activity of the Excellence Cluster ORIGINS and the SFB1258 Neutrinos and Dark Matter in Astro- and Particle Physics.